Wheelchair Hire in Oxfordshire
At True Mobility we offer Wheelchair Hire Service. If you need to hire a wheelchair for that special day or to help someone temporarily, look no further.
We are based in Didcot and wheelchairs are collected and returned to the store. We can arrange to deliver and collect at an additional charge.
We hire Self Propelled Wheelchairs andTransit Wheelchairs
All that we ask is that you telephone in advance of when you require the wheelchair so we can reserve one for you. Most wheelchairs are standard 18" seat width but other sizes are often available.
We also have limited availability of lightweight aluminium wheelchairs. Ask for details.
Most of our hire wheelchairs are Drive Medical STS18 steel wheelchairs or LAWC Lightweight Aluminium wheel chairs.
|Limited stock available||Limited stock available|
We keep several hire scooters in the store including the Sunrise Emerald 6mph scooter, Pride Celebrity X4 4mph scooter and Pride GoGo Elite Traveller boot scooter.
Cost & Requirements for Wheelchair Hire and Scooter Hire:
• Wheelchair hire is £16.00 per week.
• A deposit of £20 for a wheelchair or £50 is required at the start of the hire and is refundable at the end & return of the wheelchair.
• The wheelchair/scooter must be returned to the store in the same condition as it was received.
• Scooter Hire is £45 per week or £35 per week for a travel (boot) scooter.
Wheelchair hire in Oxfordshire has never been easier.
Knee Walker Hire
Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot. The leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort. It can be steered for increased manoeurability and the tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation. It has dual brakes for added safety and the 20cm (8cm) castors are ideal for indoor/ouitdoor use.
• Knee Walker hire is £16.00 per week.
• A deposit of £50 is required at the start of the hire and is refundable at the end & return of the knee walker.
• The knee walker must be returned to the store in the same condition as it was received.
• Collection and return is to our store in Didcot.
Contact us on tel. 01235 519777 or email us on: [email protected]