The attractive scroll arms are complemented by useful wings, 'chaise' seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion. Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position. Using the 'intelligent' fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position.
Overall Width 81.5cm /32.0"
Depth 92.5cm /36.5"
Height 108.0cm /42.5"
Seat Height 50.0cm /19.5"
Depth 53.5cm /21.0"
Width 47.5cm /18.5"
• Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
• PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts.
• Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost.
• Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring.
• Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier.
• Maximum recommended weight 159kg (25 stones).
• NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY option to British Mainland stockists in selected popular fabrics (at extra cost)
*DEMONSTRATION MODEL IN SHOWROOM*
Incase of a power cut there is a Battery Back-up systemn fitted to this chair.
Free delivery to all our customers who are based in the Oxfordshire area.
NOTE: The above price is excluding V.A.T. If you are eligible for V.A.T relief due to a medical condition, please fill in the V.A.T DECLARATION FORM at the checkout. If a medical condition is not stated on the DECLARATION FORM then V.A.T will be added to the price.